Focusing projectors in the past has been a time-consuming task, with inherent risk when working at height. Aimed primarily at the corporate event sector (conferences, exhibitions and alike) this device could be saving you time, money and above all – increasing safety.
Wirelessly controlled from your smartphone through a purpose-built app, or through a secure web-based interface accessible through any Wi-Fi enabled computer, the AiMo will smoothly align your projector in seconds.
Using your smartphones in-built gyroscope, natural hand movements will accurately guide your image onto your projection surface, fully adjustable across all-axis.
The app and web-interface are also armed with simple buttons to control coarse and fine movement.
- Range of sizes to suit any projector, from class-room to cinema size;
- Remotely adjustable pitch, roll and yaw via high precision stepper motors;
- Lightweight and durable, designed for temporary installation and portability;
- Simple to use web-interface – no training required;
- Wireless access through any Wi-Fi enabled router;
- Free app available on all smartphone platforms enabling natural gesture controllability;
- Customisable universal mounts to allow attachment of a any projector.
Watch this space for upcoming video demonstrations and further product details.
AiMo Control Application
Select the application for your mobile platform below, the application should install automatically
iPhone application coming soone
Windows phone application coming soon